About This Course
https://forms.gle/2mciYSDEhTMEqNqD8 – Scrum Master Training Enrollment Form
Please check out the recording from our last information session on Saturday the 21st of January 2023. We had an amazing time.
This course aims to help participants fully understand scrum framework, it’s implementation and agile mindset. This course will help participants cultivate a profound understanding of servant leadership, through which they can work as a Scrum Master. It empowers you lead a team, understand your roles as a Scrum Master, settle conflicts, and help team improve their productivity and efficiency.
Weekend Classes runs on Saturdays 10am – 1pm CST/11am – 2pm EST and Sundays 4pm – 7pm CST/5pm – 8pm EST. This runs concurrently for 4 weekends.
Weekday Classes runs on Tuesdays and Fridays 6-9pm central time. This runs concurrently for 4 weeks. THERE IS NO WEEKDAY CLASS IN JULY
Other benefit you get:
- Help with resume building.
- Interview preparation/COP class which runs every Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 7-9pm CST/ 8-10pm EST. (Only students who has passed their certification exam are allowed to this class)
See our Class Schedule below:
JULY: Next Weekend Class starts on Saturday 22nd of July 2023 @10am – 1pm CST and runs till Sunday 13th of August 2023 @ 4pm – 7pm CST
THERE IS NO WEEKDAY CLASS IN JULY 2023
We hosted a FREE information session on Saturday, 20th May 2023 at 10am CST/11am EST. PLEASE SEE THE LINK TO WATCH THE RECORDING BELOW
In this session addressed the following:
- Understanding Scrum (High level explanation)
- Your role as a Scrum Master
- Requirement to becoming a Scrum Master including certification requirement.
- Career growth and job prospects for a Scrum Master
- Financial rewards and benefits of being a Scrum Master
- Testimonials from other Students who have gone through the class and landed their Scrum Master jobs.